Peter Dewire, M.D.
Dr. Dewire is an Assistant Professor of Orthopedic Surgery at Tufts University School of Medicine and heads the Foot and Ankle Service at Tufts Medical Center. Dr Dewire clinical interests are in Foot and Ankle Surgery, Knee and Hip Joint Replacement Surgery and Sports Medicine.
Dr. Dewire earned his medical degree from Boston University School of Medicine and undergraduate degree from Boston College. Dr. Dewire completed his Orthopedic Surgery training at SUNY Buffalo. He completed a NIH research fellowship at the University of Washington in Arthritis and Rheumatology and advanced orthopedic training at Pro Sports Orthopedics in Foot and Ankle Surgery in Waltham.
Dr. Dewire is an active member of the Massachusetts Orthopedic Society, the New England Orthopedics Society and the American Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Society. He has been a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery and the American College of Rheumatology.
- Internal Medicine at The Veterans’ Administration Medical Center Boston, Internship
- Internal Medicine at St. Vincent’s Hospital and Medical Center New York, Residency
- Rheumatology at University of Washington Medical Center Seattle, Fellowship
- General Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery training at the University of Buffalo School of Medicine
- Advanced training in Foot and Ankle Surgery with Marilyn Yodolowski, M.D. at Pro Sports Orthopedic
- Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery and Clinical Instructor of Socio-Medical Sciences and Community Health, Boston University School of Medicine
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Board Certified, American Board of Internal Medicine
We are pleased to welcome Peter Dewire, M.D., an orthopaedic surgeon, to Orthopaedic Specialists of Massachusetts. Dr. Dewire has been in practice for 20 years and is affiliated with multiple...