Mark Messineo M.D.
- Princeton University
- Harvard University Medical School, M.D.
- General Surgery at Cornell Cooperating Hospital’s Program, Internship/ Residency
- Orthopedic Surgery at Tufts University School of Medicine and Associated Hospitals, Residency
- Trained/certified in robotic assisted MAKOplasty® partial knee replacement and total hip replacement
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
On October 27, 2017 Dr. Mark Messineo and Alicia McKersie PA-C along with colleagues of Norwood Hospital helped lead an educational session for students and faculty of Norwood High School’s Robotics...
On October 18, 2017, Dr. Mark Messineo, Orthopaedic Surgeon at Orthopaedic Specialists of Massachusetts (OSM), presented to a packed conference room at Norwood Hospital about MAKOplasty, the...